As we embark on the second half of the year, our local market remains strong.
With volume up 52% and unit sales up 27% over the same time period in 2020, inventory remains tight and buyer interest remains high. Our market situation is nationwide as shown in the Sotheby’s International Realty network.
In just the first half of this year, the Sotheby’s International Realty network had a nearly 90% increase in closed referrals when compared to the same time period last year.
While we begin planning for the remainder of the year and look ahead to 2022, we are pleased to share the Top 10 things that Sotheby’s International Realty has achieved in the first half of 2021:
1. Increased sales transaction volume by nearly 100% compared to prior year;
2. Raised international sales volume by nearly 110% and expanded our presence in the Middle East and Caribbean with plans for continued international growth, marking our brand as the fastest growing company at Realogy;
3. Achieved a referral volume increase of more than 170%, year over year, with a significant number of US$10M+ closed transactions; average sales price for transactions closed in the referral system was up 45% year over year;
4. Introduced the brand’s first-ever transcreational ad campaign, Nothing Compares;
5. Secured 30% press share of voice by volume in the first half of 2021, cementing Sotheby’s International Realty as the most profiled luxury real estate brand;
6. Won a prestigious Webby Award for Best Real Estate website in the People’s Voice category;
7. Launched Luxury Outlook, the brand’s new global market report outlining anticipated luxury and wealth trends, with more than 660 press outlets reporting its findings;
8. Maintained No. 1 position in the Individuals by Closed Sales Volume category in the Real Trends “The Thousand” list, accounting for 20%;
9. Increased the brand’s YouTube viewership to a new record – nearly 20M views – reinforcing our dedication to high-quality content and innovation;
10. Hosted the brand’s first virtual Global Networking Event with a record 10K attendees from 73 countries;
Our commitment to growth and innovation is what sets us apart! If you’re looking for a trusted source to help you navigate this fast-paced and low-inventory market, do not hesitate to reach out to our team to take advantage of today’s market.